Sunday, August 15, 2010

part 12 go swivel mr George

Oh for the love of god, I get phone call after phone call about Crazy jane and her friend being apparantly bullied, the mother actually tells the girls to talk to the principle and tell her she needs to sort it all out. , WHAT em no, no she will not, why don’t you let your daughter go and do that thanks, my daughter will do no such thing. I remember seeing the principle heading for school, now I don’t really know the woman, but i do think think she's a woman who does her thing and thats it. I mention my supposed bullying suspicions and also that I need a meeting with her about it as I need to discuss things with her. (i was starting to suspect that Crazy jane and her friend were not being bullied at all and that there was something else going on) The principle simply says, I have never witnessed Crazy jane or the other girl being bullied, there’s no such behaviour in MY school and that Crazy jane needed to get tougher. Well now, my daughter will or should never have to put up with that crap in first place.
I go to collect Crazy jane same day from school, Mum why did you have to talk to My teacher, why? what do you mean Crazy jane, Crazy jane's teacher stood the 3 girls in question up in front of whole class and said, what’s this carrying on, stop it now, I will not have this go on in my class bla bla bla. Right did she now, I go in and let her have it, how dare she behave in such way, I said I had suspicions that there was something other than bullying going on, I felt it was manipulation and trouble starting. Any way murder went on, I brought it to the attention of the Board Of Management, no way was I putting up with any more shit from this county. I had really had enough. I lived in Dublin all my life, I never had trouble with neighbours, teachers, kids, nothing. Crazy jane went to school in one of the roughest areas in Dublin, (if you googled it, it would shock you) and never a day of a cross word or an unpleasantry in school, home, anywhere. I go to the Childs father (the girl who is being accused of bullying the girls) we have a giggle and chat about it all, he's dead sound. We make a plan to get Crazy jane and the child together (they were once best of friends) and get them slowly back together. Were shocked that this is supposidly happening but we share a lot of similar reasoning to why its said its happening.

A few days later Crazy jane starts receiving calls from a mobile number she did not know, ah here we go, Hello my name is Miley Cyrus can you meet me at the scout den ??? Right crazy jane don’t answer your phone anymore I will buy you a new sim card. I also receive a phone call, Maddie can you ask Crazy jane to stop calling my child please, Excuse me, who’s this, this is blaa bla ah is your child getting funny calls as well i ask, she said yes saying it's crazy jane can you come to my house today for a play etc. I explain all to the mum, ah Maddie could it be ?? (such and such). Yes more likely. I also get phone calls from this number, now i can change Crazy jane's sim card but i cannot change mine. All right now a woman rings me from same number. WHOS THIS, no more to the point who are you and why are you calling my daughter? I’ve had it and in a fit of rage I take phones and Crazy jane to police station, I report it all with my suspicions of who it is, such and such had taken her neighbours phone and used it to make all the phone calls. The phone belonged to a 7 year old boy. The police are happy with everything and dropped the case with my permission, we explain all that had gone on, I also report to Board Of Management to Crazy jane's school.

Unfortunately Crazy jane was an easy target as she is new, naive and easily manipulated. This would be all due to her Aspergers Syndrome. Dr George I need your help.

We go see Mr George, I explain all, but Crazy jane does not have Aspergers. WHAT? In my opinion Crazy jane has is not on the Spectrum, she has traits of dyspraxia but is not dyspraxic. Crazy jane in my opinion is suffering from lack of confidence and low self esteem leading to her oppositional and defiant behaviours stemming from relationship problems between you and her. WHAT, are you clearly insane Mr George. Right seriously I have had enough, I need parenting courses apparently and I’m brutal as a parent and I have no behaviour management skills. Crazy jane dominates me and pushes my buttons which makes me give in to her, she is acting out towards her brothers illness and the stress is affecting her also and shes taking it out on me. Oh really, you think, you haven’t a f*****g clue of anything you lunatic.

I simply tell Mr George to shove his diagnosis up his arse, I tell him I’ll do his course, not because I need it but because it will benefit me in my job seeking, and if its going for free, then why not. He is not too impressed, I then tell him, oh did I upset you, deal with it because you sure as hell have more than UPSET me. I leave with Crazy jane running behind me. GRRRRRR I want to go out and smash his car up, pull him out of his office and reverse my car over and back, over and back on his useless corpse, I wonder do they give free anger management classes as well?.

I go to the local estate agent and ask details on putting my house up for sale; I price houses in my old haunt that was HOME. I want out of this county; I just can’t take it anymore, DH delighted with my decision, as he hates it in New county. Oh but what about Mr fabulous, he’ll be back on waiting lists and at mercy of MEDICAL BOARD, what about his early intervention, what about all the progress he has made, what about my mum, oh god we cannot move. Yes we can said DH, my friend has 2 autistic kids and they get bla bla, yes DH but in blocks by MEDICAL BOARD Mr fabulous gets everything 3 days a week in school during school hours. We accept that we can't move. I’m really depressed and the pressures of Lunatic john and Mr fabulouss relationship is draining me, the stress of all going on with and about Crazy jane, my marriage is under strain but its pure exhaustion on both our parts. I sob and sob, I want to go home, I want to move back to the land of normality. I hate waking up to it all, I want to go home.

I receive a new blow. It’s from the hospital Lunatic john was born in. We need to bring Lunatic john in to see the head Paediatrician about his webbed toes and hips. Oh sorry I think you have the wrong child, my child does not have webbed toes, his hip is dodge all right and I was told about that before I left the hospital, but his toes are just fine. The nurse is so insistent that I check his toes, fine I’ll check. Holy Shit, my son has webbed toes, how did I not notice this before, what kind of a mother does not notice these things, I’ve bathed him, dressed him, I even kissed his little toesies, what the hell. Why is this a problem, well sometimes it causes problems with skull formation etc, WHAT, don’t panic it’s just a quick examination and most cases are nothing to worry about.

My brother was back on a quick visit so he came with me. I go in and the Paediatric team (know me well at this stage) see him... The head consultant Kevin is joking and laughing with me, that child will be like a duck to water Maddie haha All's cleared just an ultrasound on his hip now

4 comments:
Jen said...

'Never a dull moment' is right Mrs ****** (lol). I don't think I have ever met anyone with your energy and determination. You should be the one giving classes, not attending them!! Lol at your brother, but you have to amuse yourself somehow, hopsitals are boring :D Jen

January 2, 2010 9:24 AM

jazzygal said...

Oh Wow Coolkid...what a NIGHTMARE.

It appears the school have absolutely no anti-bullying policy:( How appalling.

Phone bullying is just awful. And it goes on in Dublin too. Even happens in supposedly salubrious Shankill! BtW, I also come from a rough Northside area;))

That Doc is horrendous! I too was offered parenting sessions ...chats really, not a course. That put back WiiBoy's diagnosis a full 12 months.

It's a very tough yet interesting road you travel ..... xx Jazzy

January 3, 2010 11:55 AM

I said...

yea they were chats here too, dont know why they called it a coarse, she offered suggestions, but i had tried every thing she was recommending lol so thats why she felt i diddnt need to be there, doc is a first class a hole

January 3, 2010 1:02 PM

Anonymous said...

id say you were a stones throw from drop kicking his ass

what stopped you, id say the section pains, cause knowing you nothing would have stopped ya haha

northsider blood hun, proud of ya, bet you left the asshole speechless.

A xx

January 6, 2010 3:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment